Welcome to Blueflake wiki! Here is a wiki about flash games and movies!
14:51 – Monday,
Blueflake has a new website! It is made by TNY.
They are here!
The first generation of characters in Seagum Jelly are here! The second generation is coming soon.
That's right! Axiy is programming Quack! He is learning with Adobe Flash.
Did you know ...?
- ...that Panbus was originally a the first Blueflake game but Laberinth was released earlier?
- ...that Laberinth was actually called Labyrinth but due to the English of IJZM it was called Laberinth?
- ...that Quack wasn't planned to be worked on due TNY 2010?
- ...that All of Axiy's games are sequels and spin-offs.
- March 1st 2012: This page created.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Blueflake:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Cat Dropped is Blueflake's first minigame. The goal is to catch as many kittens as possible with a net as they drop to the ground. The game ends when two cats have been missed. (Read more)
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|